Thursday, November 12, 2009

Song: Remembering Christmas

I hear the clock and it's ticking December
Another year's gone by
I feel the rush, but the people are waiting
Standing still in line

There are gifts to place
There are parties to face
And decorations to raise
But I stop for a beat
And still restless feet
And I let myself breathe...

And then I remember
The many things that You gave me
Throughout the year
And then I remember
The little ways that You changed me
And all those I hold dear
And I do remember, too
To tell You that I thank You

I hear a page of my Life Book turning
To another end
With a smile, I can face new beginnings
With family and friends

There are joys to receive
There are sorrows to grieve
And new things to perceive
So for one byembye
I let the world pass me by
As I close my eyes....

And then I remember
The many things that You gave me
Throughout the year
And then I remember
The ways that You mold me
And all those I hold dear
And I do remember, too
To tell You that I thank You

I just wanted to say
That on this special day
Happy birthday

And let me remember
The many things that You gave me
As I lift them up to You
And let me remember
The many ways that You mold me
To do what You want me to
And let me remember, too
How much I should love You

I remember You...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home